Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Survival....

Deep within my soul,

There’s an open bruise,

At times it starts bleeding,

As if it’s never gonna stop.


No matter what I do,

No matter where I hide,

The questions that keeps haunting,

Just don’t seem to leave me behind.


My heart’s gone numb,

I have dreams no more,

Something keeps aching in,

It makes my blood go sore.


I fight a battle everyday,

The battle of survival,

Surviving in this unfair world,

Doesn’t seem to have an easy way.


The ups and downs of the endless journey,

Doesn’t end even for a moment,

It moves on in the pace of my heart beat,

It goes on for the rest of my life….

5 comments:

  1. Mere Aatma Ke gehrayiyon main ( how deep is my love.... )
    Ek Khulaa Zakam hain (there was one Zakhm with Ajay devgan as the hero...that was pathetic as well)
    Kabhi kabhi khoon behne lagta hain (nows thats where Sanitary napkins come into action..)
    Behna jaisa kabhi rukhega nahi... ( I think you suffer from Hemophilia Disease...)


    Main chahe kuch bhi karo ( isnt that the wordings of Boyzone...No matter)
    Chahe main kahin bhi chup jaao ( Doondthe rah Jaagooge...)
    Jo sawalat mujhe saata rahi hain
    Mera Peecha nahi chod raha ( Vodafones Dog does the same thing...its follows everywhere...rather it has solutions as well..need an appointment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main roz ek yudh lad rahi hoon (technically that could land you national trouble)
    zinda rahne ke jung ( loaded statement man...!!)
    is Naninsaaf bhari Duniya main ( don't malign the world over personal issues... )
    Koi aasan raasta nazar nahin aataa (Gal now you suffer from Myopia as well....total system failure i guess)

    Zindagi is safar ke unch neech raste par
    Katam hone ke naam nahi leta.... ( Thats the same dilemma that Akshay Kumar was facing with Katrina's height....)
    Yeh chalta rahta hain mere dhadkano ke jaise...(mobile heart is it.... medically suprising)
    Yeh chalta rahta hain mere zindagi bhar (how old are you....after all.... even titanics old women comes across to be younger than you...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam......My translator.....U have lost it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start :).......ur flowing thoughts..wish u luck... hope u fight the flow and dare to go against the current.. ... likhte rehna :)

    ReplyDelete